ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
The ACLS class is intended for Healthcare Professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion care for job or other requirements.
This classroom option will emphasize the importance of Basic Life Support CPR to patient survival, the integration of effective support with advanced cardiovascular life support interventions, and the importance of effective team interaction and communication during resuscitation.
The simulated clinical scenarios help encourage active, hands-on participation through learning stations where students will practice essential skills individually, as part of a team, and as a team leader. Our realistic simulations will help reinforce the following key concepts of ACLS: Proficient BLS care, Recognizing peri-arrest conditions, Managing cardiac arrest, ACLS algorithms, Team resuscitation dynamics, and recognizing other life-threatening clinical situations such as stroke.
- Examples of Healthcare Providers who need ACLS: Healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics.
- Course Content: Basic Life Support Skills (BLS) including bag-mask and AED, Cardiac Arrest, Bradycardia, Airway Management, Related Pharmacology, ACS and Stroke, and Effective communication as a member or leader or a resuscitation team
- Format/Time: Blended training option. The student will take an online assessment test and watch four videos prior to coming to class. This will help us better tailor the information the day of the class to the students needs and it cuts down on the time needed for class. The online part of class takes 1.5 hours to finish and the classroom and checkoff portion take 4 hours to complete.
- Cost of Classroom Option: $200 Initial ($185 Renewal)
- Offered at these locations: Emory -or- Marietta
Scroll down to find a calendar of upcoming ACLS Classes and the registration form to reserve your seat for the class that works best with your schedule.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards issued same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts may be available)
- Online Learning Options Available For Most Classes (Less time spent in office)
- 2 Year Certification Cards
- Classes held at 3 different locations in the Greater Atlanta area
- More Individual and Hands on Training because we keep our classes small
You MUST have a reservation to attend classes.
Reservations are required for all classes so that we have cards available to issue when class is finished. Seats are limited in each class and we need to make sure we have enough space for everyone. Even though classes are scheduled everyday, instructors are not in the office unless there are reservations for class. Other times we are out of the office teaching classes at someone’s home, business, or office.
ACLS Class Registration Form
Please fill out the ACLS Class Contact Form below to reserve your spot in an upcoming class. An invoice will be sent for payment to confirm your reservation and to guarantee a card to issue upon completion of class. ACLS Classes do require payment beforehand to reserve seat in class.
If you still have questions about an ACLS class, please use the Contact Us page or email us at email@example.com with any questions to get the fastest response. It is often difficult to reach us by phone because we offer so many classes.
Other American Heart Association CPR Classes
Use one of the following links to learn more about our other class options and our locations.
Bloodborne Pathogens : Online
Group ACLS Training
GAcprclasses.com can travel to your home, business, or office to teach group ACLS classes. All of our teaching supplies are transportable, allowing us to come to complete one of our classes. Certification cards are issued the same day you complete training. Group discounts with 4 or more students.
Please use the following form to contact us about coming out to your home or business for group ACLS training.