Basic Life Support – BLS Provider Class
Audience: The BLS (Basic Life Support) Class is intended for Healthcare Professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, use an AED, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of hospital settings. The classroom setting will take 3 hours to complete.
Examples of individuals who need the BLS class because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements:
- Physician Assistants
- Respiratory Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Nursing Students
- Any else who needs BLS Certification to complete a job requirement
Content: Key changes to BLS with 2015 Guidelines of CPR, CPR and AED for Adult, Child, and Infant. Rescue Breathing with Bag Mask, Choking, and Advanced Airway concepts as well.
Cost of class: $80 – Certification Card valid for 2 years.
Office: Conyers, GA
Don’t have time to sit through a whole class?
We now have an online option that makes the video portion available to you at home from the American Heart Association. This allows you to watch the video and simulations at home. You still have to come into the office to finish up, but it only takes 45 minutes in office to complete training to earn your certification because you did some of the work from home. If it takes you a day, a week, or a month, you watch the video when you have time and that allows you to spend less time in the office testing. You receive the same training that you would get from the classroom option, this just better allows you flexibility with your schedule.
Visit our Online BLS Class page for more information.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- 2 Year Certifications
- 3 Office locations serving the Atlanta area
- More individual and hands on training because class sizes are purposely kept small
Other American Heart Association CPR Classes
Click one of the following links to learn more about our other class options or about one of our locations.