CPR AED Class Conyers Office
Audience: The CPR AED Class Conyers is intended for NON-healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in order to fulfill a job requirement. This class will take 2-3 hours to complete.
Examples of individuals who need the class because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements:
- Fitness Instructors
- Security Guards
- Airline Personnel
Content: Key changes to CPR with 2015 Guidelines, CPR and AED for Adult with options for Child, Infant CPR and Choking.
Cost of class: $70 – Completion card valid for 2 years
Don’t have time to sit through a whole class?
Everyone’s time is important, so we’ve made the video portion available to you online through the American Heart Association. You watch the video at home, at your own pace, and then come test with us for about 45 minutes with the manikins. If it takes you a day, a week, or a month, you watch the video when you have time and that allows you to spend less time in the office testing. Visit our Online CPR AED page for more information.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- 2 Year Certification
- 3 Locations to serve the Atlanta area
- More Individual and Hands on Training because we keep our classes small
Other American Heart Association CPR Training Courses From GAcprclasses.com
Click one of the following links to learn more about our other class options or about one of our locations.