Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Class Conyers Office
Audience: The Pediatric First Aid CPR class is intended for NON-healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in order to fulfill a job requirement. This class take 3 hours to complete.
Examples of individuals who need the class because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements:
- Daycare Workers
- Church Personnel
- Anyone who needs First Aid and CPR Certifications for dealing with children and infants.
Content: Key changes to CPR with 2015 Guidelines, First Aid, CPR, and AED emphasize on Children and Infants for CPR and Choking.
Cost of class: $65 – Completion card valid for 2 years.
Don’t have time to sit through a whole class?
Everyone’s time is important, so we’ve made the video portion available to you online through the American Heart Association. You watch the video at home, at your own pace, and then come test with us for about 45 minutes with the manikins. If it takes you a day, a week, or a month, you watch the video when you have time and that allows you to spend less time in the office testing. Visit our Online Pediatric First Aid CPR AED page for more information getting started at home.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- 2 Year Certification
- 3 Locations to serve the Atlanta area
- More Individual and Hands on Training because we keep our classes small
Other American Heart Association CPR Training Courses From GAcprclasses.com
Click one of the following links to learn more about our other class options or about one of our locations.