GAcprclasses.com has scheduled blocks of time allotted for the skills checkoff portions of the AHA Online Classes.
All Skills Checkoffs and Classes are by APPOINTMENT only.
Before coming into the office to complete training, you will need to have already completed the online course or pay for one of the online class through the links below. We have more flexibility with scheduling since you will have completed the majority of the work at home already. The in office portion will take 45 minutes to complete and to print your certification card.
After completing the online video portion, you will need to print your certificate of completion to bring with you to the office for the checkoff.
CPR Classes Offered Online with Skills Checkoffs in Conyers
- BLS Provider Class – Online
- CPR AED Class – Online
- First Aid CPR AED Class – Online
- Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Class – Online
Still have questions about a Skills Checkoff? Due to scheduling so many classes, it is often difficult to reach us by phone. Please use the Contact Us page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions to get the fastest response.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- 2 Year Certification
- 3 Locations to serve the Atlanta area
- More Individual and Hands on Training because we keep our classes small
Other American Heart Association CPR Training Courses From GAcprclasses.com
Click one of the following links to learn more about our other class options or about one of our locations.