GAcprclasses.com offers American Heart Association workplace training classes with 3 offices in the Greater Atlanta area. Our classes are purposely kept small to allow for more individual and hands on training. We strive to provide you with a stress free atmosphere to learn these necessary life saving skills. Certification cards are issued at the time you complete training, so there is NO waiting period to receive your card.
AHA CPR Training
All of our supplies for class are easily transportable, allowing us to come to your home, business, or office to teach on of our classes. All of our classes can be taught on location and we even offer discounts to groups of 4 or more. Our instructors are available 7 days a week, including into the evening time to try and accommodate the busiest of schedules.
Online CPR class options are now available from the AHA for most of our classes. This allows the student to do some work at home, before the instructor comes out to the office to complete training. Because the student will complete a large part of the training at home, the time needed with the instructor is drastically cut down and is only needed so that the student can perform their CPR or First Aid skills on the manikins to earn their certification.
Group CPR Training Contact Form
Group Class Options
|BLS Provider Class||YES||Conyers, Emory, or Marietta|
|ACLS Class||-----||Emory or Marietta|
|PALS Class||-----||Emory or Marietta|
|CPR AED Class||YES||Conyers|
|First Aid CPR AED Class||YES||Conyers|
|Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Class||YES||Conyers|
|First Aid Class||-----||Conyers or Marietta|
|Bloodborne Pathogens (Online Only)||YES||All Online, Print Card From Home|
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- Online Learning Options Available for most classes (Less time spent in office)
- 2 Year Certification Cards
- Classes offered at 3 different locations in the Atlanta area
- Smaller class sizes allow for more individual and hands on training