GAcprclasses.com Heartsaver CPR AED Certification (2016)
Heartsaver CPR AED Class
The Heartsaver CPR AED class is intended for anyone with limited or no medical training who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills to meet a job requirement.
This class is ideal for learner who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills. We will cover bother single and double rescuer situations to show the difference and importance of teamwork in life saving situations. With the new guidelines in 2010, main focus will be on the critical concepts of high-quality CPR.
- Examples of who needs Heartsaver CPR AED training (non healthcare): Teachers (for clear credentials), summer camp counselors, coaches, fitness instructors for ACE exams, foster care, social workers, maritime (US Coast Guard approved), nannies, parents, grandparents, babysitters (ten years or older), construction workers, general workplace, and others who must have a credential (card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course.
- Course Content: Critical Concepts of high-quality CPR, 1 and 2 rescuer CPR and AED for Adult/Child, Difference between Adult/Child/Infant rescue techniques, and choking first aid.
- Format/Time: The Heartsaver CPR AED class will take 2-3 hours depending on your initial knowledge of CPR.
- Cost of Heartsaver CPR AED Class: $55 per Student
- Offered only at this location: Conyers
Scroll down to find a calendar of upcoming Heartsaver CPR AED classes and the registration form to reserve your seat for the class that works best with your schedule.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- Online Learning Options Available for most classes (Less time spent in office)
- 2 Year Certification Cards
- Classes offered at 3 different locations in the Atlanta area
- More Individual and Hands on Training because we keep our classes small
Heartsaver CPR AED Class Schedule
Use the following form for to reserve a seat for an upcoming class. An invoice will be sent for payment to confirm your reservation and to guarantee a card to print upon completion of class. Arrangements can be made to pay the day of the class if needed.
Still have questions about a Heartsaver CPR AED class? Due to scheduling so many classes, it is often difficult to reach us by phone. Please use the Contact Us page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions to get the fastest response.
Online Heartsaver CPR AED Class and Skills Checkoff
Don’t have 2-3 hours to come to the office for a full class? The American Heart Association understands that every one’s time is important and they have set up the video and testing portion for you to do at home, at your own time and pace.
You will still have to come to the office to demonstrate your CPR skills on the practice manikins, but since you complete the majority of the work at home, you are only in the office for 45 minutes to perform the skills checkoff.
This option covers all of the same material the classroom option does, but just allows the student better use of their time and schedule. You will have access to the online information for the 2 years your card is valid, allowing you to review at any time.
Online Skills Checkoffs are available 7 days a week, but by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Upon completing the online portion, you will need to print the certificate of completion and email us to schedule a time for your checkoff.
Click Here to learn more about the Online Heartsaver CPR AED Class option.
American Heart Association CPR Training Courses From GAcprclasses.com
Click one of the following links to learn more about our other class options or about one of our locations.
Group CPR AED Training
All of our supplies for the Online CPR AED Classes are portable and we offer group CPR training at your business or office. As long as you have adequate space for everyone to gather for class (conference room, office lobby, empty office, etc), we can come to you for class and even offer a group discount rate. Please use the following contact form to contact us about scheduling CPR AED training for your group.