Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Classroom Option
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED class is intended for anyone with limited or no medical training who need to know how to perform CPR and First Aid, as well as other lifesaving skills to meet a job requirement.
This classroom option is ideal for the learner who prefers group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills. We will cover bother single and double rescuer situations to show the difference and importance of teamwork in life saving situations. With the new guidelines in 2010, main focus will be on the critical concepts of high-quality CPR.
- Examples of Persons who need Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED: Home Healthcare, Nursing Assistant that need First Aid, Daycare Worker, Teacher, Coach, Construction Worker, Oil Rig Worker, Boy Scout, Girl Scout others who must have a credential (card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course.
- Course Content: Critical Concepts of high-quality CPR, 1 and 2 rescuer CPR/AED for Adult/Child, Difference between Adult/Child rescue techniques, Choking, and handling medical, injury and environmental emergencies through basic First Aid practices (optional Infant instructions)
- Format/Time: The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED class will take 3-4 hours depending on your initial knowledge of CPR and First Aid.
- Cost of Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Class: $65 per Student
- Offered at this location only: Conyers
Scroll down to find a calendar of upcoming Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED classes and the registration form to reserve your seat for the class that works best for your schedule.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- Online Learning Options Available For Most Classes
- 2 Year Certification
- Classes offered at 3 different locations
- More Individual and Hands on Training because we keep our classes small
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Class Schedule
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Use the following form to reserve your seat for an upcoming class. Payment will be due to confirm your reservation and to guarantee a card to print upon completion of class. Arrangements can be made to pay the day of the class if needed.
Still have questions about a First Aid CPR AED class? Due to scheduling so many classes, it is often difficult to reach us by phone. Please use the Contact Us page or email us at email@example.com with any questions to get the fastest response.
Online Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Class with Skills Checkoff
If your schedule is full and you don’t have 3 hours to come to the office for a full class, there is a new online option for the First Aid CPR AED class. The American Heart Association understands that everyone’s time is important and they have set up the video and testing portion for you to do from the comforts of your own home and at your own time and pace.
You will still have to come to the office to demonstrate your CPR skills on the practice manikins, but since you complete the majority of the work at home, you are only in the office for 45 minutes to perform the skills checkoff.
This option covers all the same material that the classroom option does, but just allows the student to work better with their busy personal and work schedules. You will also have access to the online information for the 2 years your card is valid, allowing you to review at any time.
Online Skills Checkoffs are available 7 days a week and by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Upon completing the online portion, please print the certificate of completion and email us to schedule a time for your checkoff. Your certification card will be printed for you at the time you complete the in office portion.
Click Here to learn more about the Online First Aid CPR AED Class option.
Other American Heart Association CPR Training Courses From GAcprclasses.com
Click one of the following links to learn more about our class options or about one of our locations.