Heartsaver Online Bloodborne Pathogens Class
The Bloodborne Pathogens class is intended for anyone with limited or no medical training who may have a reasonable chance of coming into contact with blood or blood containing materials. This class is designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for site-specific instruction for bloodborne pathogens training.
The class is self directed, has NO interaction or feedback from an instructor while completing the course, and class is completed online from home. You do not have to come into the office because you will print your certification upon completion of the online course.
- Examples of who needs Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens training (non healthcare): Correctional Officer, Childcare Workers, Security Guards, Maintenance Workers, School Personnel, Hotel Housekeepers, Health and Fitness Staff, and Tattoo Artists.
- Course Content: Class will cover protecting yourself from exposure to bloodborne pathogens, how to act when exposed to blood or blood containing materials in the workplace, cleaning up the scene and yourself, and reporting accidents in the workplace
- Format/Time: The Online Bloodborne Pathogens class will take 1 hour to complete. Cards issued online immediately upon finishing class.
- Cost of the Online Bloodborne Pathogens Class: $30 per student
Please use the following form to register for an online Bloodborne Pathogens Class. An invoice will be sent for payment after you register. After payment is received, we will email instructions with access to the online class for the student to begin.
Do you still have questions about an Online Bloodborne Pathogen class? It is often difficult to reach us by phone due to scheduling so many classes, so please use the Contact Us page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions to get the fastest response.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- Online Learning Options Available
- 2 Year Certifications
- Conveniently Located to the Atlanta area
- More Individual and Hands on Training because we keep class sizes small
Group Bloodborne Pathogens Training Classes
All training for this class is completed online. Group discounts are available to groups of 5 or more. Please use the following contact form to contact us about group Bloodborne Pathogens training.