Online BLS Provider Class and Skills Checkoff
The Online Basic Life Support class and skills checkoff is intended for Healthcare Professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of hospital settings.
This option gives you the ability to complete a large portion of the class in the convenience of your own home and at your own pace. Instead of coming to the office for a 3-4 hour class, the American Heart Association has setup the video and testing portions online, for you to complete at home. When finished, you still have to come to the office to complete the “hands on” required portion of training. This will only take 30-45 minutes, much better than the time needed for a full class time. Since you will have completed the majority of the work at home, you will only need to demonstrate your CPR skills on the manikins in the office to complete the training and to get your card.
You receive the exact same training you would get from the classroom setting, but allows you to work more freely with your schedule needs. BLS skills checkoffs are available 7 days a week in Conyers for your convenience.
The Online BLS Class will cover bother single and double rescuer situations to show the difference and importance of teamwork both in and out of hospital settings. With the new guidelines in 2015, main focus will be on the critical concepts of high-quality CPR.
- Examples of Healthcare Providers who need BLS: Physician Assistants, Physicians, Dentists, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Firefighter and others who must have a credential (card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course.
- Course Content: Critical Concepts of high-quality CPR, AHA chain of survival, 1 and 2 rescuer CPR/AED for Adult/Child/Infant, Difference between Adult/Child/Infant rescue techniques, Bag-mask Techniques, Rescue Breathing, Choking and Introduction into Advanced Airway Management.
- Format/Time: The online video and testing takes 2-3 hours to complete. The in office skills checkoff takes 45 minutes to complete and receive your card.
- Cost of Online Option: $95
- Offered at these locations: Conyers, Emory, and Marietta
If you select this option, GAcprclasses.com will send you instructions and key code within 4 hours of your order (we may be teaching class). Upon completing the online portion, you will need to print the certificate of completion and email us to schedule a time for your checkoff. Your certification card will be printed for you at the time you complete the in office portion. Checkoffs are available 7 days a week for you convenience.
Click Here to learn more about the BLS Classroom Option if you would prefer more teacher interaction.
Technical Specifications For Online BLS
- Windows XP+
- Mac OSX 10.10+
- IOS 8+
- Android 4.4+
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Chrome (recommended)
- Mobile Safari
- Mobile Chrome
To purchase an online BLS class, find the “Purchase an Online BLS Class” box found below or to the right. Pick the class from the drop down menu and hit “Buy Now” to be directed to Paypal to complete transaction. You DO NOT have to have an account, you can click “checkout express” underneath the log in boxes to pay as a guest.
Still have questions about an BLS class? Due to scheduling so many classes, it maybe difficult to reach us by phone. Please use the Contact Us page to send an email to ask any questions so that we can assist you more quickly.
Visit our Contact Us page to ask us about coming to your office to teach class or for a skills checkoff at no additional charge. Group discounts available for all classes.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- Online Learning Options Available For Most Classes
- 2 Year Certification
- Classes offered at 3 different locations
- More Individual and Hands on Training because we keep our classes small