Online CPR AED Class and Skills Checkoff
Don’t have 3-4 hours for a full class? The American Heart Association understands that every one’s time is important and they have set up the video and testing portion for you to do at home, at your own time and pace. You will still have to come to the office to demonstrate your CPR skills on the practice manikins, but since you complete the majority of the work at home, you are only in the office for 30-45 minutes for the “hands on” portion of the training. This option allows you to work more freely with you schedule needs and is the EXACT same training you would receive from a class.
We will cover bother single and double rescuer situations to show the difference and importance of teamwork in life saving situations. With the new guidelines in 2010, main focus will be on the critical concepts of high-quality CPR.
- Examples of who needs Heartsaver CPR AED training (non healthcare): Teachers (clear credentials), summer camp counselors, coaches, fitness instructors for ACE exams, foster care, social workers, maritime (US Coast Guard approved) nannies, parents, grandparents, babysitters (ten years or older), construction workers, general workplace, and others who must have a credential (card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course.
- Course Content: Critical Concepts of high-quality CPR, 1 and 2 rescuer CPR and AED for Adult/Child, Difference between Adult/Child/Infant rescue techniques, and choking first aid.
- Format/Time: The Heartsaver CPR AED class Online Part 1 will take 1.5 hours at home and the skills checkoff will take 30-45 minutes in the office.
- Cost of Online Option: $85
- Offered only at this location: Conyers
If you select this option, GAcprclasses.com will send you instructions and key code within 4 hours of your order (we may be teaching class). Upon completing the online portion, you will need to print the certificate of completion and email us to schedule a time for your checkoff. Your certification card will be printed for you at the time you complete the in office portion. Checkoffs are available 7 days a week for your convenience.
Click Here to learn more about the CPR AED Classroom Option if you prefer more teacher inteaction.
To purchase an online CPR AED class, find the “Purchase an Online CPR AED Class” box found below or to the right. Pick the class from the drop down menu and hit “Buy Now” to be directed to Paypal to complete transaction. You DO NOT have to have an account, you can click “checkout express” underneath the log in boxes to pay as a guest.
Ask us about coming to your home, office, or business to teach class at no additional charge. Group discounts available for all classes.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- Online Learning Options Available For Most Classes
- 2 Year Certification
- Conveniently Located to the Atlanta area
- More Individual and Hands on Training because we keep our classes small