PALS Class (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
The PALS Class is intended for Healthcare Professionals who need to know how to effectively manage critically ill infants and help improve their outcomes.
This classroom option is ideal for learner who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills. The course will cover recognition and treatment of infants and risk for cardiopulmonary arrest, the systematic approach to pediatric assessment, respiratory management and synchronized cardioversion, intraosseous access and fluid bolus, and resuscitation team dynamics.
- Examples of Healthcare Providers who need PALS: Pediatricians, Physician Assistants (PA), Respiratory Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, ER, Family Physicians, other physicians and others who must have a credential (card) documenting successful completion of a class that is required to initiate and direct advanced life support in pediatric emergencies.
- Course Content: Class is to show healthcare providers how to respond to emergencies with infants and children. Class will simulate pediatric emergencies to teach and reinforce the important concepts of preforming a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, BLS, PALS algorithms, and effective resuscitation with team dynamics.
- Format/Time: Blended training option, the student will take an online assessment test and watch the video portion of class prior to coming to class. This will help us better tailor the information the day of the class to the students needs and it cuts down on the time needed for class. Because you watch the (4) videos at home and take the assessment test, the classroom portion takes 3-4 hours to complete in office.
- Cost of Classroom Option: $225 Initial ($185 Renewal)
- Offered at these locations: Emory -or- Marietta
Scroll down to find a calendar of upcoming PALS classes and the registration form to reserve your seat for the class that works best with your schedule.
Why choose GAcprclasses.com?
- Cards printed same day, NO waiting period
- American Heart Association Certified Instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week, day or night, to accommodate anyone’s schedule
- We can teach at your office for NO additional charge (Discounts maybe available)
- Online Learning Options Available For Most Classes
- 2 Year Certification
- Conveniently Located to the Atlanta area
- More Individual and Hands on Training because we keep our classes small
PALS Class Schedule
Please fill out the PALS Class Contact Form below to reserve your spot in an upcoming class. An invoice will be sent for payment to confirm your reservation and to guarantee a card to issue upon completion of class. PALS Classes do require payment beforehand to reserve seat in class.
If you still have questions about a PALS class, please use the Contact Us page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions to get the fastest response. It is often difficult to reach us by phone because we offer so many classes.
American Heart Association CPR Training Courses From GAcprclasses.com
To learn more about our other class options or locations, please click on one of the following links:
Bloodborne Pathogens : Online
Group PALS Training
GAcprclasses.com can travel to your home, business, or office to teach group PALS classes. All of our teaching supplies are transportable, allowing us to come to you to complete one of our classes. Certification cards are issued the same day you complete training. Group discounts with 4 or more students.
Use the following form to contact us about scheduling group PALS training at your home, business, or office.